South Florida is a beautiful place to live almost 365 days per year, but as we know, there is a price to pay for living in paradise. When winter storms threaten and with hurricane season not far behind, you’ll want to be sure to protect your home or business from the high winds and flooding often associated with major storms like hurricanes and tornadoes. Even tropical storms bring their share of flooding that could translate into significant repair costs for you and your family. One way to avoid all of this is to invest in high impact glass windows in South Florida. We can experience a hotbed of storm activity one year and a quiet reprieve the next. Why take that chance? Put the safety of your family first and make sure to protect your most precious investments like home, property, and business with high impact glass windows. At Ameriglass Contractors, we install superior hurricane code high impact glass, and what’s more, our emergency glass repair services are available to you 24/7. So, you never need to worry about a broken window again. Are you tired of the exhausting process of having to put up shutters? Do pay someone a small fortune to do it (because they have you over a barrel)? Not to mention the danger of falling if you live in a two-story home and have to worry about balancing on a ladder while installing them. For these reasons alone, an investment in high impact glass windows will pay for themselves in no time.
Why Choose High Impact Glass Windows?
When you decide to purchase high impact glass windows in South Florida, not only are you protecting yourself from major storms and hurricanes, but you are also providing your family with a foolproof security device. High impact glass is shatterproof and unbreakable. While shutters can be a more economical way to go, the inconvenience of putting them up and taking them down alone can be extremely stressful when faced with the more considerable stress of a hurricane making landfall any minute. What are some of the other reasons why you should choose high impact glass to protect your home?
- The shatterproof and unbreakable profile provides safety and security for you and your family.
- The thick glass creates noise insulation in the home and is an excellent choice for people living next to busy streets, parks, or schools.
- Impact glass windows keep the sun’s harmful UV rays out. This helps to lower electric bills by keeping temperatures cooler.
- High impact windows are customizable and look more natural than shutters.
- They allow natural light in as opposed to shutters that keep you in the dark 24/7.
- They are permanent! You have protection 24/7, every day of the week. Shutters present an inconvenience and need to be taken down and put up again.
Think about how installing high impact glass windows in South Florida can make a difference in your family’s lives. Call the high impact glass experts at Ameriglass Contractors today for a free estimate in Broward at (954) 906-0606; Miami at (305) 676-7676 and West Palm Beach at (561) 406-0606. We are licensed and bonded and available 24/7 for emergency glass repair and installation.